Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All the info you want to know and more about my virtual tour

For my virtual tour I will be focusing on fifth grade social studies. I am going to be addressing Standard 1, objective 1, letter E. This talks about comparng the geographic terrain of the New England , Middle and Southern colonies. I think that it will be great to do a virtual tour for this since I cannot take my class to these places. I think that a virtual tour will be more beneficial to the students than me simply showing them pictures or a video. It will help them to place where these colonies are at and also help them to experience their differences virtually. I think it will be a success! Google Earth will be a fun way for them to interact with these places virutally and will make their learning more fun for them! Yea for Google Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment