Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh Technology...

My parents are very different when it comes to technology. My dad is way tech savvy and my mom is not. It isn't that she doesn't like technology but it just takes her a little longer to understand how it works. So growing up I had a mix of "old school" and "new school". I liked this because I learned about computers and how to use them but at the same time I learned valuable skills that technology has replaced. I think that it is important to learn how to do things without computers and all this modern technology so that if something were to ever happen we can take care of ourselves. Don't get me wrong, I sure do love my computer and digital camera and cell phone. I totally think that we should take advantage of what technology we have been blessed with and use it to enrich our lives and have a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Here's our other group member:

    Kellie Cash

    http://kfreckles2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete