Monday, September 14, 2009

Most Important Thing I Learned...

Okay, so this week's assignment was ridiculously hard! It took me forever to figure out how to do all of this stuff. I never realized how un-literate I am when it comes to technology. I think that the most important thing that I learned was how to do the video communications and also how to post more things on this blog. The whole website thing still really confuses me but if I ever have to do one for a school that I am teaching at I feel much more prepared to do it. I think even then I will have to make a friend with someone who really know what he is doing and have him help me. But that is okay because we can all use more friends and opportunities to bake them cupcakes when they help you out (thanks Tyson!).

No comments:

Post a Comment